Imagine: irRESISTables in Wedding Dress and Love Letter, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
My Colors Cardstock: Black Suede
Scrapbook Adhesives: Black Foam Squares
Beacon Adhesieves: Zip Dry Glue
Other Cardstock: Kraft, Red
1. Create your card base out of Kraft colored cardstock cut to the size of 6 1/2″ x 10.”
2. Using Onyx Black VersaFine ink, stamp the raven skulls on the car base on a diagonal.
3. Emboss the skulls with Detail Black embossing powder.
4. Unscrew the cap of the irRESISTables Spray in Wedding Dress, and flick the straw to get droplets of white on the background.
5. Repeat Step 4 wth Love Letter irRESISTables.
6. Stamp the Poison stamp on to Black Suede cardstock using VersaMark Ink.
7. Emboss the Poison image with Ivory Embossing Powder.
8. Die cut the embossed image using the Large “L” Fitted Frame.
9. Die cut the Large “H” Fitted Frame with Red cardstock.
10. Apply Black Foam Squares to the back of the black die cut layer and attach to the red die cut.
11. Attach the die cut layers t the card with Zip Dry Glue.
Please be sure to visit the Stampendous Blog to see more of the brand new stamps. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!