W176: Mosaic Bird
SSCM5003: House Mouse Friend Wishes
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
STF082: VersaFine in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 020, 022, 023, 026, 031, 037, 038, 047, 048, 049, 050, 065, 068, 070, 080, 084, 202, 303
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side, Fireflies
Creative Impressions: Lavender Velvet Shimmer Ribbon- 70978
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Green Cardstock: unknown
1. Color Mosaic Bird image and fussy cut.
2. Cut the card base to 5 1/2″ x 8″ out of Ocean Side cardstock. Using a yellow-green cardstock, die cut the large “P” from the Fitted Frames set B, and the small “P” out of Fireflies cardstock.
3. Stamp a sentiment from the House Mouse Friend Wishes set using VersaFine ink in Onyx Black on to the Fireflies layer, at the top left corner.
4. Run a line of Zip Dry glue 1/4″ from the bottom of the card base and attach the ribbon.
5. Attach all other layers to the card using Zip Dry glue.
The Stampendous team is posting their Mosaic Madness projects all throughout the week, and you can find their links below. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Helen Gullett says
I love your spring theme mosaic bird. Love the colors too!
barbara macaskill says
So pretty! Looking out my window and seeing snow then looking at this makes me wish Spring was already here! TFS!