PLP04: Whisper Maid PYL
FMS4057: Lace Metal Stencil
SSCP106: Whisper Fly PYL
DWDD004: Long Nesting Oval Die Cut
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
STF082: VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Acrylic Stamp Handle
Zig Clean Color Markers: 004, 021, 025, 031, 036, , 041, 045, 050, 062, 064, 065, 071, 081, 082, 083, 200, 220, 222, 303
Bazzill: Blossom, Snapdragon
Creative Impressions: 1/4″ Lime & Pink Gingham Ribbon #80244
Imagine: Fireworks! in Bahama Blue, Memento Ink in Pear Tart and Rose Bud, Sponge Dauber
Light Green Smooth Cardstock- unknown
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink. Color the image using the colors listed above. Cut in a loose fussy cut, leaving some white around the image.
2. Tape the Lace stencil to a piece of Blossom cardstock that is the same size as the stencil. Spray with Bahama Blue Fireworks! and let dry. Ink down the center with Rose Bud Memento ink. Use the large Oval die to cut the stenciled cardstock.
3. Cut another oval of the same size out of Blossom cardstock. Leave it plain.
4. Create the card base with Snapdragon cardstock. Cut to 10″ x 6 1/2.”
5. Make a mat out of light green, smooth cardstock. Using the flower bud cluster from the Whisper Fly By set, stamp the image all over the green cardstock using Pear Tart Memento ink.
6. Cut a piece of Creative Impressions ribbon slightly wider than the green mat. Glue with Zip Dry about an inch from the bottom, and wrap the ends around the mat.
7. Glue all layers with Zip Dry. Offset the ovals from each other, keeping the fairy close to the center of the card.
Here are the rest of the folks hopping today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!