Greetings! The Stampendous team has been sharing projects from the July catalog this week that also showcases some fabulous Graphic 45 papers. I adore this brand, so I was really excited to work with it.
My Colors Cardstock: Grape Vine, Mandarin
Creative Impressions: #93001- Mini Round Brads, #70258- 1/4″ Black Glimmer Ribbon
Graphic 45: #4501143- “Charmed, I’m Sure” Patterned Paper
Metallic F/X Powder: Kimono Red, Glacier Lake, Sapphire, Amber Glow, Moonstone, Purple Satin
Imagine Crafts: Delicata Ink in Golden Glitz and Black Shimmer
1. Tape the Owl stencil on to smooth black paper. Using the palette knife, spread Matte Black Embossing Paste across the stencil at a 45 degree angle. Remove stencil and wash it. Sprinkle Metallic F/X (colors listed above) by dipping a brush into the jar, and then tapping it over the wet paste, all over the image. Let dry and brush off the excess. Round the upper right and lower left corners. Ink edges with Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
2. To make the card base, cut Grape Vine cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8″ ad ink the edges with Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.
3. Make a mat around the stenciled owl in Mandarin. Ink the edges with Black Shimmer Delicata ink. Add a brad to the upper right and lower left corners.
4. Make a mat for the card base using “Charmed, I’m Sure” paper. Glue Black Glimmer ribbon across the lower portion of the card with Zip Dry glue.
5. Glue all layers with Zip Dry.
Some of my other fellow teammates are sharing projects today as well. The links are all listed below. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!