CRP289: Birdie Trio
DWLG610: Bricks Stencil
DWLX7029: Graduated Dot Stencil
LJ909: Cathedral Windows Small
DWDPP: Pearlescent Embossing Paste
EP525: Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
EK21: Summer Shine Embossing Powder Kit
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
STF082: Onyx Black Versafine Ink
VM001: VersaMark Ink
MPW811: Mixed Media Paper
Stencil Brushes: Asst. Sizes
DWDPK: Palette Knife
My Colors Cardstock: Winter Lake, Lilac Mist, Coral Rose, Ocean Side
Imagine Crafts: Memento Markers: 604, 608, 506, 504, 704, 707, 804, 103, 404, 901, 400, 902, Versa Magic Ink: Tea Leaves
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry
1. Stamp the Birdie Trio on to Mixed Media Paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink. Color, using the Memento Markers listed above. Cut out, leaving a thin white border around the image.
2. Using Lilac Mist cardstock, tape the small Cathedral Windows stencil down and apply Pearlescent Embossing Paste with a palette knife. Let this dry completely, and then use the small “P” Fitted frame to die cut the stenciled background. Apply Sparkle Puff to the bottom to create a small snow bank the that birds will sit on. Heat set.
3. Create the card base out of Winter Lake cardstock, and make the dimensions 5 1/2″ x 8.” Tape the Brick Stencil to one side of the card base, and using a stencil brush, apply some Tea Leaves Versa Magic sporadically on the card base. Don’t go for complete coverage. Move the stencil over to do the rest of the card. Repeat until the card has bricks randomly all over it. Sprinkle Clear Lime Embossing Powder from the Summer Shine Kit too the inked bricks. Heat set. Leave off to the side.
4. Cut a 2″ x 4″ strip of Coral Rose cardstock. Using the Graduated Dot stencil, ink the strip with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with Clear Pink powder from the Summer Shine Kit.
5. Cut a piece of Ocean Side cardstock that is 1 3/4″ wide to fit the Large “P” Fitted Frame and die cut. Glue to the right side of the Lilac Mist Layer.
6. Assemble the rest of the card using Zip Dry glue.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the Stampendous gals that are posting along with me today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!
Viki Banaszak says
This is so pretty! I love your backgrounds. Those little birdies look so cold. Birrrrr!
barbara macaskill says
LOVE this adorable trio of snowbirds! So sweet! TFS!
The Altered Paper says
Sweet and adorable card!